itwasoncecool-deactivated201301 said: apparently I'm inept and could figure out how to inbox you. But I chose the seven childhood facts. AND THEY WERE GREAT. Good luck sleeping with that over your head.
JOKE’S ON YOU CUZ I’M DOING THIS BEFORE BED NOW HAH.
(*ﾉωﾉ) SEVEN FACTS ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD.
1. I was the sort of kid that was everyone’s friend, but nobody’s best friend. That really hasn’t changed, though. I think I’m forever doomed to this sort of friendship-limbo.
2. I wore hand-me-downs from my brother ah my god why are you forcing me to relive this.
3. I used to want to be a chef I think? I liked baking cakes a lot. I ate so much candy.
4. My hair was so blonde, it was crazy. I grew my hair out down to my waist and it would get tangled all the time.
5. My brother also (accidentally) knocked my two front teeth out and they didn’t grow in for two and a half years, so that was hell.
6. I dunno I was just really lanky and awkward and weird. I didn’t particularly enjoy being a kid because I was so insecure about everything. Like jeez I was a mess.
7. I loved bugs when I was really little because of Bug’s Life I think. I also watched The Nightmare Before Christmas so many times my parents tried to hide the VCR tape from me on multiple occasions.