Science in action. And also, goofing off.
Join me in my quest to become brilliant.
Posts tagged GPOY
Anonymous asked: can you post a picture of yourself?
I most certainly can.
That’s weird, I thought I already did. Well I’ve been meaning to, anyway. Since I don’t feel like sifting through all my photos to find a good one, here’s me looking FIERCE.
I’ll post a better one soon. Maybe on the About section or something. Then I’ll be like one of those fancy bloggers.
Also, WHO ARE YOU, ANON? I’m dying to know. Unless it’s a different person every time? But I love all your questions.
Except that one about me wanting to see you naked.
Anonymous asked: You're really cute! :)
Anonymous asked: Can we have a picture of you to see?
This is a picture of me hiding under the table at a social function.
Anonymous asked: You're really pretty! I just thought I should tell you that. More pictures?
And so begins the quest to find a picture of me in which I am not pulling a goofy face.
That one there was on an impromptu photoshoot with salvaged-inertia.
Also here is a picture of a turtle eating mashed potatoes because you didn’t specify what you wanted pictures of, anon. <3
eternallylostinwonderland asked: Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag back.
Uh okay this is gonna be boring but…
1. I never learned how to ride a bike. Attempted to teach myself a few years ago. But I haven’t tried since.
2. I love baseball, but I am terrible at any sort of physical activity.
3. I am pretty good at cake decorating. I was forced to take classes on it as a preteen. In my class was a bald French man with braces, and on the last day he brought his partner in and he said my cake looked “so yumtastic”. So.
4. I am genetically missing my lower right second premolar. I had to get the baby tooth pulled from the space two years ago, and the oral surgeon royally screwed it up and basically butchered half of my mouth. It took three months for it all to heal.
5. At times I consider becoming a voice actress. But science beckons…
6. At any given time I have a stomach ache for one reason or another. If you stop me on the street and say “Emily do you have a stomach ache right now?” I will say “Yes I certainly do.”
7. I am afraid of cats. There is a long story behind that. Also, I have a mortal fear of grey aliens. Thanks to my brother. Thanks for that, Robert.
8. I have been drawing stupid little comics since I was, like, 7. One series was about an anthropomorphic chocolate chip. Named Chip. I found one whole page of them when I was cleaning my desk once and it was just like “what the hell”.
9. I don’t wear makeup unless mandated. I see no point in it. Plus I am already stunningly attractive. We all know that.
10. I just painted my bedroom. It’s grey. Like my soul.
Also I will tag as many people as I want because I only know, like, two. Other than that it would just be awkward like “Who is this shark girl trying to get me to express myself? Go back to drawing shark comics, fatty!” And I am not fat, I just have nice hips and you are jealous.
But I look good today…
Has to write paper
Spends 20 minutes taking pictures of self