- Me Freshman Year: Food and Drinks are strictly prohibited in science labs by orders of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Me now: -eats apple while pouring sodium hydroxide into a beaker with one hand-
Do you ever get into one of those depressed moods where you dislike everything and everyone and lose interest in everything you’ve ever enjoyed and you just sit there listening to yourself breathe and realize how pointless everything is because I’ve been in one of those moods since freshman year of high school.
Helllllll yeeeeeaaaaaah you can score some plant posts. I’ll have two queued for 4pm today and I’ll see what else I find. I also love plants. I have a little plant tag here if you want some plant science.
And there are tons of plant blogs!
My favorite kind of plants are succulents so my favorite is SUCCULOVE. But I also recommend Urban Garden Allotment, Grawsomely Green, and you might like ROADSTORY. But there’s a lot out there; you can check some out on The Plant Network if you’re interested.
Hope that helps. Also I bet some of my followers know where to find some plant posts so if you’ve got any to share send ‘em in! <3
You know I hope by moving into a bigger city I’ll finally get a boyfriend. Because right now I feel like a Vulcan going through Pon farr and I hope to find a man who can fully understand that reference.
Hello my name is Emily and I am literally always sick. If you could please not touch or attempt to make eye contact with me that would be appreciated. Have a nice day.
hey here’s an idea
- don’t touch me
- My friend Doug: Who are you gonna vote for for the leadership award?
- Me: Uh, probably -her-...
- Doug: Are... you sure? Because you know...
- Me: What...?
- Doug: ...she doesn't believe in evolution.
- Me: -inhales sharply-
- Doug: She goes on rants about it all the time-
- Me: DON'T TALK TO ME I HAVE A MORAL DILEMMA ON MY HANDS.